Help us better serve you, are you a…
Explore our brands and
Click here to contact a
Bermuda grass is a warm season grass with exceptional heat and drought tolerance. This fine-bladed grass has a vigorous growth rate and is resilient to heavy foot traffic.
1"-2" Mow Height
Order now from your favorite retailer:
Follow us on social media
- Requires a minimum of 6-hour-8-hours of sunlight per day
- Affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
- Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns
- Bermuda is a resilient grass designed for active outdoor living
- Bermuda reaches deep into the soil to provide a dense, thick carpet that blankets your lawn while withstanding daily wear and tear
- Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success
- Endless possibilities – SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- SodPods comes from a family owned and operated farm
Review our care guide page for more information!
Cut an X at the bottom of the pod before planting to open up roots and stimulate growth.
Mow at a low height to encourage Bermuda to spread out and experience more horizontal growth rather than vertical.
Jonathan O. Brown
Sr. Vice President of Production
Vice President of Turf