Help us better serve you, are you a…
Explore our brands and
Click here to contact a
Sun and Shade Pack
Not every lawn is made of complete sun or complete shade. This bundle pack is designed to improve lawns with both. Plant SodPods® in lawn patches to have a fully established and healthy lawn. Great for lawns with areas of sun and shade, package contains 8-count Floratam™ which performs great in sun and 8-count CitraBlue® which performs in shade.
Floratam Sun & Palmetto Shade
3.5" Mow Height
Order now from your favorite retailer:
Follow us on social media
- SodPods are a tiny lawn-in-a-pod with BIG benefits. We have carefully nurtured each pod to have a fully established root system just like your lawn, making them ideal to improve your lawn. These naturally rooted pods require less water and promote maximum success in establishment. SodPods can also be used as a cost-effective way to plant a beautiful new lawn. This product is sold in two 8-count packs. When planted 18 in. on center, SodPods covers 36 sq. ft. once established. Are you a master of DIY projects. You can get creative with SodPods. SodPods can be used to create projects like a green walkway or even a backyard checkerboard. Check out our fun and easy project videos for DIY inspiration. Shipped fresh from our farm to your home, try SodPods today.
- Great for lawns with areas of sun and shade, package contains 8-count Floratam™ which performs great in sun and 8-count CitraBlue® which performs great in shade
- Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success
- Affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
- Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results
- Endless possibilities – SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns
- SodPods comes from a family owned and operated farm
Review our care guide page for more information!
Cut an X at the bottom of the pod before planting to open up roots and stimulate growth.
Jonathan O. Brown
Sr. Vice President of Production
Vice President of Turf