Help us better serve you, are you a…
Explore our brands and
Click here to contact a
Not quite sure which grass you prefer? Perhaps you want different varieties for different areas of your lawn. The variety pack allows you to know before you grow and test out which grass fits your lawn needs. Composed of two St. Augustine grasses; Palmetto and Floratam™, as well as Icon Zoysia, and Bimini® Bermuda.
Best in Full Sun, Tolerates Some Shade
Mow Height Varies
Order now from your favorite retailer:
Follow us on social media
SodPods are a tiny lawn-in-a-pod with BIG benefits. We have carefully nurtured each pod to have a fully established root system just like your lawn, making them ideal to improve your lawn. These naturally rooted pods require less water and promote maximum success in establishment. SodPods can also be used as a cost-effective way to plant a beautiful new lawn. This product is sold in four 8-count packs. When planted 18 in. on center, SodPods covers 72 sq. ft. once established. Are you a master of DIY projects. You can get creative with SodPods. SodPods can be used to create projects like a green walkway or even a backyard checkerboard. Check out our fun and easy project videos for DIY inspiration. Shipped fresh from our farm to your home, try SodPods today.
- Variety pack, choose the best variety for your lawn, pack includes Floratam, Palmetto®, Zoysia and Bermuda varieties
- Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn
- Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success
- Affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
- Endless possibilities – SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns
- SodPods comes from a family owned and operated farm
Cut an X at the bottom of the pod before planting to open up roots and stimulate growth.
Jonathan O. Brown
Sr. Vice President of Production
Vice President of Turf